Kitchen Remodeling Arlington Heights, IL
It’s Time for That Kitchen Update
Every time you walk into your kitchen, you know it’s ready for a makeover. The poor layout, dated cabinets, damaged countertops, and fixtures on the fritz are all signs that you’ve passed the band-aid solution stage. It’s time to start your kitchen remodeling project, and Cabinets Plus is here to help you create a beautiful and functional space in your Arlington Heights, IL home.
- Doing it yourself? Seeking professionals to do the kitchen remodel for you? Cabinets Plus can help with anything from ordering up to performing all aspects of a job.
- Need inspiration? Want to try before you buy? Visit our 6,000+ square foot showroom to get “hands on” with 30 kitchen and bathroom spaces and hundreds of product samples.
- Looking for stock styles? Seeking custom fixtures? Cabinets Plus works with all price ranges to help you create a beautiful and functional space.
7 Keys to Planning Your Kitchen Renovation
After more than 50 years in business, the staff at Cabinets Plus knows that the best way to start a kitchen remodeling project is with planning. Here are 7 points you need to consider before renovation work starts in your Arlington Heights, IL home.
- Demolition: What is being demolished and what is staying? Do you plan to keep any cabinets, fixtures, and flooring? Do you need to knock down walls, open up soffits, etc.?
- Appliances: Do you need to change where they are located in your kitchen? Do you want to buy new, upgraded appliances?
- Plumbing: What type of sink, fixtures, and faucets do you prefer? (Hint: visit the online photo gallery for ideas.)
- Electrical: Do you have enough outlets? Are they GFCI? Do you want lighting under the cabinets or different light fixtures in the ceiling?
- Cabinetry: Have you thought about colors, hardware, and accessories (Lazy Susan, spice racks, wooden appliance panels)?
- Flooring and walls: What colors, finishes, and materials do you want to use?
- Countertops: Have you considered your options (Corian, marble, granite, quartz, tile)? Do you want a backsplash?
Full Lines of Kitchen Products for Your Remodel
Once you’ve thought about these 7 questions, you can see why it’s important to work with a one-stop shop of experts to help you. Cabinetry, countertops, tile, flooring, plumbing, and electrical products – Cabinets Plus carries everything but the appliances and decorations for your kitchen remodeling project. Stop by our showroom to see some of the various options (installed by the same professionals who perform kitchen renovations throughout Arlington Heights, IL) and speak with designers about your options.